By: Kishwaukee Staff
To mitigate the spread of any germs in our facility, we have an extensive daily deep cleaning schedule that goes beyond industry standards. Find out what are current members are saying about their personal experiences since returning to Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Health & Wellness Center.
Angela and Max Hoover
– What’s the best part about returning to the center? We really missed our routine at the center. The best part of returning has been seeing all the familiar faces, having access to the equipment we did not have at home, and getting out of the house to enjoy our familiar workout environment.
– How often do you work out at the center since reopening? Since the center opened we have been working out several times per week.
– How comfortable are you working out at the center since reopening? We have been very comfortable workout out since returning. Members have been respecting physical distancing guidelines and wearing masks in the hallways.
– Talk about the new cleaning/sanitizing and physical distancing procedures we have in place. Are you happy with what we’ve done? If yes, why? The center’s new safety protocols make us feel safe when working out. Physical distancing is observed in the workout classes, equipment has been spaced out to prevent spread, signage is clear and followed by members, the center is clean and sanitizer is available, and members’ temperatures are taken upon arrival. A special thanks to all the staff members who are helping to create a warm and supportive environment during this difficult time. It is great to be back.
Drew and Brooke Hiland
– What’s the best part about returning to the center? Getting back to our usual routines and using good equipment.
– How often do you work out at the center since reopening? 6 days per week
– What areas or classes are you utilizing? We use the fitness floor, i.e. weights, machines, and cardio equipment.
– How comfortable are you working out at the center since reopening? We are very comfortable working out at the center since reopening, everyone seems to be adhering to protocol.
– How do you feel about our COVID protocols? I think you guys are doing a great job. It seems like someone is always sanitizing equipment and there are enough signs and what not to remind people. The staff is consistently wearing masks. Keep up the good work.
To maximize your opportunities to save on membership, programs, and services, please visit the Member Services desk, call 815.754.1098 or complete the form below:
† Survey results collected from 1,339 active members at Power Wellness managed centers between July – August 2020.
Email Updates: Get updates sent directly to your inbox!