In order to reach your personal health and fitness goals, Kishwaukee Health & Wellness Center will offer a variety of personal training options. You can exercise one-on-one, in pairs, or small groups with a certified personal trainer.
What makes our personal trainers unique is all of our fitness professionals have a four-year degree in exercise science, so you know you are getting proper advice. Our certified personal trainers will customize your workouts using various strategies to ensure safe and effective progress. You will receive both instruction & encouragement from your trainer to help you reach your goals.
Fall Back Into Fitness
This September, check-in to win!* One check-in is equal to one entry into our prize drawing. The more check-ins you accumulate, the more chances you have to take home one of our exciting prizes: a two-month membership, $100 Amazon gift card and Myzone® belt. *Contest ends 9/20/19
- Check-in at least three days per week.
- Complete a health assessment or reassessment.
- Complete an fitness orientation.
- Take a group exercise class (one entry per day).
- Attend the September 17 Nutrition Symposium.
With help from a personal trainer you can:
- Improve your overall fitness in strength, coordination, posture, endurance, and flexibility
- Learn new skills
- Find the correct way to workout and use fitness equipment
- Focus on unique health concerns such as arthritis, diabetes, back pain, rehabilitation
- Become more motivated to workout through encouragement and overcoming obstacles
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, body toning, shaping, and muscle building