Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Health & Wellness Center is reopening on Friday, June 26, 2020.
As you may know, we offer state-of-the-art equipment, but also offer unique programming backed by experts in medicine and fitness. We are a member of the Medical Fitness Association, which means that we have a personal responsibility to adhere to safety and cleanliness protocols that exceed industry standards. It’s what we’ve always done and what we’ll continue to do. Your safety is our priority. Work out with confidence.
These safety measures are in place:
- The facility will be open only to members.
- Members and employees will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and temperature checked upon entry to the center.
- Face coverings will be worn by all staff.
- While inside the NM Fitness Center, all members must wear a face-covering unless physical distancing requirements are met.
- Extra hand sanitizer stations will be in place throughout the center.
- Extra signs throughout the facility will reinforce hand-washing.
We are excited to begin offering more fitness options and look forward to welcoming you back to the center!
If you would like to reach us by email, please complete the form below. We will reply as quickly as possible.
Email Updates: Get updates sent directly to your inbox!